Friday 2 December 2011

It's up to you.

I can teach you things,but I cannot make you
learn.
I can give you directions,but I cannot always be
there to lead you.
I can allow you freedom,but I cannot account for it.
I can take you to church,but I cannot make you
believe.
I can teach you right from
wrong,but I cannot decide for you.
I can give you love,but I cannot force it upon you.
I can teach you to be a friend,but I cannot make
you one.
I can teach you to share,but I cannot make you
unselfish.
I can teach you respect,but I cannot force you to show honor.
I can grieve about your report card but I cannot
make you study.
I can advise you about friends,but I cannot choose them for you.
I can teach you about sex,but I
cannot help you abstain.
I can tell you about drinking, but I cannot say
“no” for you.
I can warn you about drugs,but I cannot prevent you from using
them.
I can teach you about goals and dreams,but I
cannot achieve them for you.
I can teach you kindness,but I cannot force you to be kind.
I can warn you about sin,but I cannot make your
morals.
I can love you as a daughter/son,but I cannot place you in God’s family.
I can pray for your future,but I cannot help you build/mould it.
I can tell you how to live,but I cannot give you eternal life.....dat was just 4 u,its up to u 2 decide.


No comments: