Tuesday 31 January 2012

Laff ur ass out!

Yeah,for most of u that wishes to compose some very unique luv letters 4 ur.....,i fink this is a gud guideline......lolzzzz.

A First Class Mathematics Student wrote this Love letter to his girlfriend....Dear Love,Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in a trigonometric lane.There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden.Before seeing you, my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude(liken ess) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated. .....My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The Cosine of my love for you extends to infinity.I promise that I will not resolve you into partial functions, but if I do so,you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element to a set. The geometry of
my life revolves around your acute personality.My love, if you do not meet me at Parabola restaurant on a date at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10.With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.


No comments: