Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ghanian star actor,Van Vicker to be honoured @ the Pan African Film Award in USA.

Ghanaian actor Van Vicker to be honored alongside Hollywood heavyweights Loretta Divine and Meagan Good at the Pan African Film Festival and here's a brief chat nollywood gossip had with him....

Wow,first ever Nollywood/Ghollywood actor to be honored at the Pan African film festival. How do you feel?

I feel very blessed that God has done it for me again.

Did you see it coming?

No, I didn’t see it coming. And I am glad that even though I don’t know my future, I can at least work towards trying to shape it the best way it can.

Any message for your fans out there?

I want to thank all of you, because I couldn’t have done it without anyone of you.

Are you working on any project at the moment?

Well, I am about to direct, produce and star in my first movie for this year, which will be my 4th produced movie and that means I’m down 5 to go for 2012.

To the up comers who wish to be like you, any message for them?

It’s a tough and highly competitive industry, but you can make it.

Nollywoodgossip wishes you the best.

Thanks very much.


No comments: