Sunday 12 February 2012

Suarez apologizes for snubbing Evra's handshake.

Luis suarez is really sorry for his wrong actions yesterday,He has decided to apologize to Evra and Manchester united as a whole.Hear what he said...."I have spoken with the manager since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.I've not only let him down, but also the club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions. I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."...Liverpool's managing director,Ian Ayre said suarez actually said he was going to shake Evra but to his greatest surprise,he didn't.Alex Ferguson has branded suarez a "disgrace."


No comments: