Thursday 9 February 2012

Hahahahahaha....see what #450,000 BB porsche don cause now.(joke).

Babe: do u still luv me like
before?

Guy: Yes luv! My love for you will
never change.

Babe: That's my babyyyy.

Babe: I want you to buy me something.

Guy: Just name it,i'm ready,i'll do it for you.

Babe:Its just one BB porsche sha...

Guy: No problem.just find out the price and let me know.

Babe: Its N450,000.

Guy: (already getting confused).Is it manual or automatic?Is it still in a good shape,as
in the engine.Have u checked the
fuel consumption too?

Babe: Honey, is not a car o. Its a
phone.

Guy:Wow,phone,that means it will have a
fridge,generator set, plasma
and a wardrobe abi?

Babe:Are you buying it or not?

Guy: I cant o!

Babe: Don't even bother again.I'll
call alhaji to get it for me this
evening.

Guy:Better still, call Atiku,he will be faster.

Babe:I'm going to delete you.

Guy: Is ur fone hanging? Cos I
have deleted you since you
mentioned porsche.

Verry funny....pls don't forget to drop your comments below.its appreciated.


No comments: